Apartment Resources, 1987
Following is a list of Apartment Resources issues
published in 1987 and available in Adobe Acrobat format,
beginning with the most recent:
- Market Hotline: Apartments near airports and other
- A Profile of Today's Move-in: Apartment shoppers
who will definitely be moving in the next 12 months
- The Gentle Art of Nichemanship: How target
marketing can help your bottom line.
Download/view December 1987 Apartment
- Market Hotline: Individual unit pricing and other
- The Ultimate Fallacy Symbol: Low capture factors
are nice, but if applied to the wrong market area they can
lead to disaster.
- Mobility Patterns: An insider look at mobility
Download/view November 1987 Apartment
- Market Hotline: Older adult renters and other
- Catching the Third Wave: Don't forget about
- Knowing your Market: The Amenity Index defined and
- Density and Plant Parenthood: How grounds
appearance and density affect your bottom line.
Download/view October 1987 Apartment
- Market Hotline: Media misreporting and other
- Vacancy Rates: Not all vacancy rates are the same.
- No-Growth Markets--A Moving Experience: A
no-population-growth market may be gaining households.
- Gap Management--The Key to Balanced Absorption: Why
the difference between what you charge for unit types is
Download/view September 1987 Apartment
August 1987: The First Issue
- Market Hotline: The Rust Belt is hot, and other
- The Effective Market Area The EMA defined.
- Older Adults: Survey results on older adults in
Download/view August 1987 Apartment
Back to Resources Page