Apartment Resources, 1989
Following is a list of Apartment Resources issues
published in 1989 available in Adobe Acrobat format,
beginning with the most recent:
1989 Apartment Resources
- Gap Management: Assuring maximum returns for
special features in a development
- Proportional Rent-up: Price and bottom-line
adjustments to insure an even rent-up of all unit types.
- Consumer Marketing: Lessons apartment developers
can learn from their counterparts in retail marketing.
Download/view September 1989 Apartment
- The Danter Survey--Serious Shoppers: Up to 75% of
your tenants come from other area apartments. Find out
what's different about apartment shoppers who are looking to
Download/view July 1989 Apartment
- The Danter Survey--Shoppers and Income: Differences
in apartment shoppers by income.
Download/view June 1989 Apartment
- The Danter Survey--The Apartment Ages: Differences
in apartment shoppers by age.
Download/view May 1989 Apartment
- The Danter Survey: Results of our survey of over
1,000 apartment shoppers.
Download/view April 1989 Apartment
- Market Hotline, 1989:Our expectations for 1989.
- The Future of Multifamily Housing, Part 2: Typical
results for the Market Support Matrix, and how to use it to
determine where your tenants will be coming from.
Download/view March 1989 Apartment
- The Future of Multifamily Housing, Part 1:
Introducing the Market Support Matrix and how it works.
Download/view January 1989 Apartment
Back to Resources Page
Free subscription to The Danter