Nursing Home Studies
Following is a synopsis of components typically included
within market feasibility studies for nursing home development
Each proposed site is personally inspected by a Danter
Company field analyst. The site is inspected for the suitability
for development as it relates to the market. A full area
description is included identifying surrounding land uses, as
well as proximity to area resident services.
Effective Market Area
An EMA will be identified for the subject site. This EMA is
the smallest area from which the proposed project is expected to
receive 60% to 70% of its support.
100% Field Survey
Nursing home development in the EMA will be surveyed to
determine the following characteristics:
- Number of private/semiprivate beds
- Care level (Intermediate/Intensive)
- Year opened
- Number of private pay patients
Conclusions and Recommendations
- Market support for additional nursing home beds based on
using established capture factors among area age- and
- Potential competitive impact of existing facilities.
- Support for nursing beds at the site.
- Unit mix
- Rental rates
- Unit amenities
- Project amenities/services
- Square footage
- Absorption and product release schedule
- Anticipated support from private pay patients.
Back to Product Page
For more information on nursing home studies, please call us
at (614) 221-9096 during business hours (8 am to 5 pm) Eastern